People always ask me to help them with their dog(s). I get it, dog training is tough. They see my dog Mako and want one so well behaved. But, 90% of the time, it’s less about training the dog as it is about training the “owners” of the dog. Like every other success:
1. You need to follow a plan
2. Be consistent in following your plan.
3. Reward and celebrate your successes. No Matter how small!!
4. Don’t let little “set-backs” derail your plan.
5. (Most importantly) You must love what you are doing. Dogs will do 10x more for you out of love than they will out of fear. (Sounds vaguely familiar to any successful leadership plan doesn’t it?)
If you have any questions on dog training or security: feel free to contact us.